Know a student whose parent(s) are employed aby an MCA member? The MCA Associates’ and Concrete divisions provide scholarships to help the families of our members to pursue postsecondary education and attain their career goals. Available scholarships include:
- MCA Associates’ Division Presidential Scholarships (High School)
- MCA Associates’ Division Presidential Scholarships (Undergraduate)
- MCA Concrete Division Scholarship
To qualify for the Presidential Scholarships, applicants must:
- Have parents or guardians employed by MCA member companies. Not sure if your parent or guardian works for a MCA member company? Check our directory.
- Be attending:
- any accredited postsecondary school (in-state applicants)
- an accredited Montana postsecondary school (out-of-state applicants)
- Provide a completed application that demonstrates dedication to scholastic record and ability, involvement in extra-curricular activities, and desire to work hard to succeed.
To qualify for the MCA Concrete Division Scholarships, applicants must:
Meet the qualifications mentioned above AND be the child or dependent of a member of the MCA’s Concrete Division.
For more information, call (406) 442-4162 or email email@example.com. The scholarship application period for 2020 has closed. Thank you for your interest. If you have submitted an application for scholarship, you will be notified of the status after the review process has been completed. Please check this page January 2021 for information regarding scholarships for the 2021/2022 school year.
AGC Awards and Scholarships
The AGC Education and Research Foundation supports the future of our industry through its scholarship and award programs for both students and educators. Opportunities for students include craft and technical school scholarships in addition to undergraduate and graduate scholarships.